FloroTallic Night Grey
Expertly Installed by
Fuller Ind., TN
Watch out, decorative “stained concrete”, there’s a better floor in town! Meet the latest Florock high performance innovation: The FloroTallic System.
Like popular “acid-stained concrete”, this new flooring provides a desirable multi-hued, dappled look. But, that’s where the similarity ends!
FloroTallic, as Compared to “Stained Concrete” . . .
- Provides Superior Performance
- Choice of Florock resin systems to suit facility/ application
- Chemical & stain-resistant, durable & abrasion-resistant
- Protects & extends life of concrete slab
- FloroSeptic Anti-Microbial Properties upon request
- Can Improve Facility & Environmental Safety
- Many skid-resistance options
- Choice of striping and markings
- Impervious finish prevents chemicals from leaching through slab into surrounding environment
- Offers More Predictable Installation Results
- Covers, rather than emphasizes, patched concrete
- Conceals, rather than highlights, porous areas
- Has Equal or Better Installed Pricing
- And Lower Overall Maintenance Costs
- Requires NO waxing or re-polishing
FloroTallic is currently available in 8 standard colors. Gloss or satin finishes are easily achieved with a variety of Florock topcoats. Back-rolling skid-resistant glass beads, “sharkskin”, or fine white aluminum oxide into finish coat is recommended.
So, expand your market share — increase your profits! Ask your local Florock Rep about FloroTallic, email us or call 1-800-FLOROCK (356-7625) to learn more.
Ocean Blue – Nite Grey – Copper Mine – Silver Grey
Red Wine – Earth Green – Brown Earth – Shadow Grey
Florock FloroTallic – Expertly Installed by Fuller Industries, TN
Copper Mine and Red Wine