Schools and district offices can keep maintenance budgets under control with durable and aesthetically-pleasing floor coating ideas. Attractive, hard-working commercial flooring choices for classrooms, hallways and offices, laboratories and shops, computer and electronics rooms, food prep areas and cafeterias, restrooms, locker rooms and recreational floors abound!
Take a look at our Top Five Choices for Educational Facilities:
- Colored Quartz/ MMA (methyl methacrylate) or Epoxy Flooring: Decorative, multi-colored quartz aggregate is embedded in clear resin. The typical “orange peel” finish offers just the right amount of skid-resistance, balanced with cleanability. Get the strength of industrial flooring and the beauty of decorative concrete.
- Colored Chip/ MMA or Epoxy Coatings: Colored chip blends or solids encapsulated in clear or colored resin floors. Skid-resistance designed to your requirements. Achieve the look of high end terrazzo industrial resin floors at a mere fraction of the cost.
- Solid Colored Concrete Sealer: Match your school colors, install the team logo, add safety markings or delineate hallway traffic areas. Unmatched durability, customizable skid-resistance, and a variety of gloss levels and colors available. Also formulated in ESD (electrostatic dissipative) industrial floor paint to safeguard expensive electronic equipment – and students – in computer and electronics labs.
- Shop Floor: Solid-colored concrete resurfacing incorporates sand aggregate for extra strength. Its high impact resistance allows tools and other heavier items to be dropped without damaging the concrete epoxy.
- Commercial Kitchen Floor: Typical commercial vinyl flooring performs poorly in fry lanes and walk-in coolers. The grease, moisture, temperature fluctuation and harsh sanitation techniques cause severe deterioration to the majority of concrete floor refinishing materials on the market. Not so with a solid-colored urethane concrete floor – the number one choice of industrial floor coverings in the food and beverage industry.
A variety of exceptionally chemical and abrasion resistant topcoats are available for all of the above. Make your facility the pride of the community! Find out how these self-leveling concrete options might be the low-maintenance, long-lasting, school floors you’ve been waiting for.
Simply email us or call us at 1-800-FLOROCK (356-7625) to learn more.
Witness the transformation of a Chicago High School on RISE UP, Tuesday, October 4th at 7 – 8 pm Eastern, on ESPN!