Florock's Superior Science & Technology Flooring
What distinguishes our line of concrete floor systems for science facilities? With one of the largest high-tech flooring lines on the market—utilizing no less than five resin chemistries—we can help you select the optimal flooring solution for your application and budget. You are never limited by a narrow selection of concrete epoxy floor coating systems or by an inadequate range of polymer technology.
These and other benefits make our science & technology flooring solutions uniquely well-suited for a variety of different laboratories and facilities.
Concrete Coatings in Dust-Free Environments
Atmospheric dust and particulate is the enemy of many scientific and technological undertakings. Concrete epoxy floor coating systems and other finishes are ideal for such environments—the absence of grout lines or tile edges, their integral floor-to-wall cove base options, and the ability to take the seamless system up the wall all make these fluid-applied floor finishes the preeminent choice for dust-free rooms.
Consider the following benefits:
- Full-scale R&D and QC laboratories on premises
- All products submitted to standardized performance tests, with results openly published
- Full line of chemical, acid, stain and abrasion-resistant flooring systems
- Select from exceptionally smooth to mildly profiled, easy-to-sanitize, slip-resistant finishes
- Electrostatic dissipative (ESD) and conductive flooring options
- EPA registered antimicrobial flooring protection available
- Clean room, laboratory and electronics facility flooring systems
- Acid and alkali-resistant flooring for heavy-duty wastewater facilities
- Zero VOC, solvent-free, fluid-applied and seamless floors
- Concrete moisture mitigation and waterproof coating systems
- Expert local tech support, from flooring design through installation and aftercare
- Unlimited design possibilities to coordinate with new or existing decor