Reliable Animal & Veterinary Flooring Solutions
Whether paws, claws or shoes, the traffic in animal facilities is ongoing and abrasive. Veterinary floor coating systems should provide some slip resistance, but never to the detriment of sensitive canine pads. These skid-resistant properties must be well-balanced with cleanability, too—whether in a veterinary practice, a laboratory, or a training or boarding facility, hygiene and pathogen control is high priority.
Sanitary Veterinary & Animal Flooring Systems
Grout lines and seams in other flooring systems can harbor odors and germs. That's because unprotected concrete floor slabs are porous, and absorb substances to which they are exposed. Veterinary and animal flooring systems must be seamless and impervious, capable of keeping animal waste, harsh cleaners and disinfectants contained on the surface of the concrete, where they can be disposed of quickly and safely.
An integral floor-to-wall cove base and a floor that gently slopes to a drain can be time-savers, especially when hosing down kennels and other areas. Depending on facility flooring structure, our moisture-mitigating systems and waterproofing underlayments can help keep mold, mildew and ground moisture vapor in check. Optional antimicrobial protection can also be incorporated throughout your concrete floor coating systems for added pathogen control.
Our expansive veterinary floor coating systems expertise ensures that you get the ideal solution for your application, with benefits including:
- EPA-registered antimicrobial flooring available
- Excellent chemical, acid and alkali-resistant floors
- Easy-to-maintain concrete coatings with no waxing required
- Impermeable to animal waste, floors will not absorb odors
- Customizable slip-resistant floor finish options
- Withstands exposure to harsh disinfectants and sanitizers
- Steam-cleanable flooring systems available
- Solvent-resistant and betadine-resistant topcoat selection
- Unparalleled abrasion, scratch and puncture-resistant floor options
- Moisture-mitigating and waterproofing flooring systems
- Standard or custom colors, blends, patterns and textures
- Optional company or organization logo embedded in floor