You know you’re living the flooring life in 2010, when:
10. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your three-man crew.
9. You tweet your foreman in the next room to tell him the concrete floor is prepped and he tweets back, “Good job”.
8. You’re selling your used diamond grinder via your personal website.
7. You can’t remember the last time you played poker with other human beings and a real deck of cards — and not while sitting alone in your car waiting for an epoxy flooring client to show up.
6. Keeping up with sports entails adding ESPN’s homepage to your smartphone bookmarks.
5. You chat several times a day with another industrial flooring contractor in South Africa, but you haven’t spoken to your next door neighbor yet this year.
4. You send out invitations to the company party via Face Book.
3. You consider 2nd Day Air Delivery painfully slow.
2. “Clearing the dinner table” means cleaning up the passenger seat of your truck.
And the Number One sign you’re living the flooring life in 2010…
…You use NEW! Florock Acrylic Polymer Additive with Portland cement and sand to create an economical underlayment or stand-alone floor!
We offer commercial floor coating systems.
Habla español? Necesita pisos epoxicos? Contacte a Florock.